As the holidays get closer and closer, you’re probably rounding up the last of your family and friends’ holiday gifts in preparation for parties and celebrations. If you have a friend or two who you haven’t found the perfect gift for yet, there’s no need to worry! Instead of looking for material items, consider giving them the gift of a better, less stressful lifestyle.
This kind of gift might seem abstract, but there are many easy ways to “give” the gift of a healthier life. By targeting things like stress and distractions with your gift, you can help your friends feel better both during the holidays and all year long. One of the best ways to do this is through natural supplements.
Although there are a wide range of supplements that make great gifts for family and friends, one helpful type is for concentration and memory. By giving the gift of focus supplements, you can help your loved ones stay sharp and be more productive in the new year!
Mental clarity leads to a happier life
Focus supplements are useful for more people than those who suffer from attention deficit disorders like ADHD. Just about everyone can benefit from natural blends that enhance concentration and minimize distracted behavior.
A lack of focus can put a damper on anyone. Not being able to get work done can lead to higher stress, which can affect mood, sleep and healthy habits. Poor concentration can also cause low self-esteem and self-image problems.
Concentration supplements are also a great idea for children and teens who are struggling to stay focused in school. As their young minds continue to take shape and need to absorb large quantities of information, young people can benefit greatly from a boost to brain power.
By helping your friends improve their concentration, you’re giving them the gift of enhanced productivity at work and at home. This can help them feel like their best selves, allow them to minimize stress and improve the way they function day to day. What better way to say “happy holidays” this year than showing a friend you care about their wellbeing and giving them the tools they need to improve their lives?
Supplements designed to provide mental clarity might include a wide range of ingredients, each benefitting the brain in its own way. Here are some of the most popular brain-bolstering ingredients to look for when choosing your friends’ focus supplement gifts.
- B vitamins: Numerous B vitamins, including B6, B9 (folate) and B12, have been shown to be beneficial for brain health. These vitamins help the brain develop new cells, improve energy and protect the brain from potential damage.
- Ginkgo: The Ginkgo tree is one of the oldest species on the planet, and its leaves have been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine. Ginkgo leaf is believed to improve circulation to the brain, providing more oxygen and assisting in faster metabolization of glucose. Increased “fuel” availability helps the brain to concentrate more easily. Some studies have also discovered that Ginkgo supplements may help fight off age-related mental decline and improve memory in middle-aged people.
- Ginseng: Ginseng, a popular adaptogenic herb that aids in stress relief and hormonal balance, may be useful in improving cognitive function, strengthening memory and aiding in concentration.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids can have a wide range of health benefits, many of which are related to the acids’ ability to reduce inflammation throughout the body. Inflammation reduction in the brain may help reduce the effects of aging and damage to brain cells over time, which can have positive effects on concentration and memory.
- Caffeine: Although most people get their daily dose of caffeine from their morning cup of coffee, many concentration supplements will contain small amounts of caffeine to energize the brain and stimulate the nervous system, resulting in better brain function.
If you decide to give a friend or family member the gift of brain-boosting supplements, make sure to do thorough research on the company you’re purchasing from and the ingredients included. Natural blends of herbs are some of the best choices, since many of these herbal ingredients have been the focus of studies and have been used for many years in alternative medicine.
Overall, giving supplements as gifts is a great way to tell your friends and family that you care about their health and wellbeing and want them to achieve their goals in the new year.